In this month's issue:
By Ryan Nolan
So far this school year NWCTA's HOSA chapter has put on 2 fundraisers to help support our club.
We hope to keep up our fundraising success up throughout the duration of the 18/19 school year!
By Areli Escobedo
1. Wylie, R. (2016, August 29). Earth - Why our ancestors drilled holes in each other's skulls. Retrieved from http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160826-why-our-ancestors-drilled-holes-in-each-others-skulls
2. Lawson, W. (n.d.). Ancient Surgery Makes Comeback. Retrieved from https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=119913&page=1
3. 7 Unusual Ancient Medical Techniques. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.history.com/news/7-unusual-ancient-medical-techniques
By Olivia GrafMank
1. Cohut, M. (2019, January 09). 'Coaxing' stem cells to form new bone tissue. Retrieved January 13, 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324133.php
2. N. (n.d.). Learn What Osteoporosis Is and What It's Caused by. Retrieved January 13, 2019, from https://www.nof.org/patients/what-is-osteoporosis/
3. News Center, S. (2018, September 20). Study identifies stem cell that gives rise to new bone, cartilage in humans. Retrieved January 13, 2019, from https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/09/study-identifies-stem-cell-that-gives-rise-to-new-bone-cartilage.htm
4. J. (2019, January 07). Stem cell signal drives new bone building. Retrieved January 13, 2019, from https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190107110818.htm